[Blindtlk] Kayaking

Julie J julielj at neb.rr.com
Mon Aug 25 17:32:02 UTC 2014

I have been kayaking on the ocean.  We used two person kayaks and we also had a guide.  It was relatively easy to hear where the shoreline was.  I think a river would be easier in some ways because of the current, unless there are rock formations to avoid.  If you are going on a lake, I think you could navigate independently, otherwise I'd see about the two seat kayaks.  It was a lot of fun!

Best of luck!
Julie

Sent from my iPad