[Blindtlk] reading ibooks with a Braille display

Jessica Arnold iscahlyn at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 00:47:50 UTC 2014

I have never used those displays. Are those the commands for those
models? Sometimes I know different models can have different commands.
For continuous reading I have no clue.
For tho chords. Is there like a bypass key on those displays? For
example, on the apex the o-chord will not work because that brings up
the options menu for the display. However. The bypass chord I believe
its dons 4 5 6 and 8-chord then the o-chord works fine.
The o w chord should work. or dons 1 5 6 chord.
I was kind of confusen on what you meant by o chord w. It's the o-w
sign chord. that's 2 5 6. But you may need that pass key through like
I needed on my apex.