[Blindtlk] Braille business cards?

Holly Scott-Gardner holly.lsg at hotmail.co.uk
Sat Aug 30 06:50:53 UTC 2014

Hi,

A couple of weeks ago I became a Scentsy consultant and I'm trying to
reach out to more people to increase my sales.

I would like to get some cards made to hand out to people either on
their own or with the scentsy catalogues I have. I just want my name,
website and number on them. However, I would like them to be in both
print and braille so that if I attend an event with other blind people
my cards will be accessible.

Do you know of anywhere these can be ordered online.

I am based in the UK, so it would have to be somewhere that ships here.

Thanks,
Holly.