[Blindtlk] Braille business cards?

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Sat Aug 30 12:16:39 UTC 2014

Holly,

	The American Printing House for the Blind (APH) sells a business
card stamp for embossing cards. I believe it runs around $85. I think it
allows for four lines of Braille and 13 cells. I emboss my own cards on my
Braille writer, putting two cards in at once. The advantage for me is that
my name has 14 characters in it and I am able to get that all on the card.
To get the card lined up correctly and take advantage of as much space as
possible, slide the left edge guide all the way to the right. HTH!

Marion Gwizdala