[Blindtlk] Braille business cards?

Cheryl Echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 30 17:54:16 UTC 2014

Being a business owner, and network a lot business cards do come in
priority. You may feel not worthwhile, but it is still a business or
organizations calling card.

Cheryl Echevarria, President
National Federation of the Blind's Travel and Tourism Division
A proud division of the
NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND - "Live the life you want"
www.nfbtravel.org
631-236-5138
cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com

between blind people and our dreams. You can have the life you want;
blindness is not what holds you back.

Cheryl Echevarria is also the owner of Echevarria Travel
www.echevarriatravel.com; 631-456-5394 or reservations at echevarriatravel.com
and  has partnered with Braille Smith. www.braillesmith.com for all her
braille needs.  Gail Smith is the Secretary of the NFB of Alabama