[Blindtlk] Thought I'd join here

Ericka Short ericka.short at wi.rr.com
Sat Aug 30 18:46:59 UTC 2014

Welcome Cindy!

I¡¯m Ericka and from neighboring Wisconsin.  I've just been honored with the
job of starting a Kenosha/Racine  WI chapter.  I might be looking for advice
from you soon!  As everyone else said, this is the place to be to get info.
No question is too weird for this group to handle. We've all asked something
similar in the past or are too afraid to ask it.

Ericka