[Blindtlk] Don't give up on Facebook please!

Ericka Short ericka.short at wi.rr.com
Sat Aug 30 20:21:28 UTC 2014

I am seriously considering tossing fb out the window.  I can't get into the
thing because I don't know my password.  However they are asking for info to
send me a new code.  I never got the code in my email as promised. In fact
it seemed to shut down after I said I didn't get the email.   Interesting
set up.  It was so much easer to change your password and most anything in
the beginning. Seems useless now. I'd rather text.

Ericka