[Blindtlk] Oops Subject was Intro and a Question

justin williams justin.williams2 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 20:35:06 UTC 2014

As long as the sighted person in question could show you what you needed;
remember, you want to control the interaction.  I've found that only a few
sighted people can really be of any assistance; I've used them just as a
guide, and oriented the way I needed to without telling them what I was
doing.