[Blindtlk] Oops Subject was Intro and a Question

Danielle Antoine singingmywayin at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 01:09:59 UTC 2014

Yes, if your help is really dedicated to helping you especially if it
involves learning how to go new places that you'll be going to
regularly. It woud be good to be in the company of other blind and
visually impaired folks to get feedback on your technique and such.
This was my problem when I was forced to move to an unfamiliar but
doable rural area. Nobody was willing to walk routes with me or even
give usable feedback while driving which influenced my decision to
reitre my dog. Kinda sad when fam plays a part in that.