[Blindtlk] legitimate work from home jobs

James Kelm jameskelm at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 8 04:59:06 UTC 2014

This is a great question, and I would also be eager to learn of any such
"work at home" jobs that have been found trustworthy, and will actually
allow a person to make a little extra money from home!  Of course there are
thousands of options out there, but I have found so many of them require a
sizable investment, or they are simply scams.  So if any of you have found
something that is real, I would also appreciate any information you have to
offer!

Your friend,
James