[Blindtlk] Organizing your Life: Calendar and Scheduling Apps

Bonnie Lucas lucas.bonnie at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 05:40:49 UTC 2014

Well, this is not exactly in keeping with Chris's question but I have a
question about the calendar and the exchange account. At work, I add things
to my outlook calendar and so does the tech guy. They show up on my phone's
calendars. Often times I receive an email that has the date of something
happening and there is the link where the VO says "calendar even detected."
It occurred to me that I should be able to add this event to my calendar so
I tried it following the prompts and sadly, I could not find any of the
vents that I added list in the exchange calendar. I even had a sighted
coworker try to find them and he could not. I even went to the settings for
the calendar and could not find any clues. I would appreciate any thoughts
about this. It would truly be nice to add things to the calendar the pop up
in emails and such.

Thanks in advance. I agree, Chris the calendar isn't something I have taken
advantage of and personally I don't like the way it operates when I get in
it. I do plenty of other stuff but being more calendar oriented would be a
very good idea for me.

Regards,
Bonnie Lucas