[Blindtlk] my busy weekend

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Mon Dec 8 18:22:17 UTC 2014

Hi, all,
Sub says it all.
I had a busy weekend.
I went over to my friends' Al and Lisa Travers' place Friday evening, went bowling on Saturday, shopping at Wal-Mart out in South Lends in Centenial and then back to my friends for the night.
Yesterday, we had our bowling league Christmas party at Perkins.
Afterward, Al and Lisa gave me a ride home and from there, don't remember anything else.
I crashed into a deep sleep until sometime after 9:00 AM today.
As for the bowling, my team won three games and we took the series.
Have a good day everyone.
Blessings,
Bibi and MAR son Odie