[Blindtlk] music

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 13:19:39 UTC 2014

Justin,

YouTube is and has always been pretty tricky on the PC with a screen reader. However, I still use the YouTube iPhone app to look up songs and other videos and it remains very accessible. Another option for iOS is YouPlayer, which is a free download from the App Store. For Windows, there's a Web site called YourTube which is a more accessible version of YouTube. The URL is: povidi.com/yourtube.

For streaming music, I use Pandora on my iPhone. The app is fairly accessible, though some things have broken
in recent updates. Unfortunately, the Pandora Web site is inaccessible on Windows unless you pay for and download a client like Hope.

HTH,
Chris Nusbaum, Vice President
Maryland Association of Blind Students
Coordinator of Social Media, National Federation of the Blind of Maryland
Twitter: @Chrisn98, @MDMDABS and @NFBMD

"Together, with love, hope and determination, we transform dreams into reality."