[Blindtlk] Looking for a brides to be group

Cherylandmaxx Cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 21 11:59:53 UTC 2014

That list will not fly on nfbnet.org.

There are wedding planning blogs etc out there for everyone. You just need to find the list that is accessible.  Plenty on Facebook but you don't need one that is blond related. Like what is different from planning for those that are blind than not blind.

When planning for a wedding.  Who what where when. Wedding dress.  Catering not catering.  Some things are different for each couple getting married.

For someone who has been married twice and have done wedding and honeymoon planning for everyone blind and sighted not any difference.

Planning is taking notes talking with the couple and family.  How long to start planning etc.

Most important thing to do is get a date thrn find the place ASAP.  Have alternatives.  Don't be a bridezilla meaning it is about that you are getting married.

Congratulations

Cheryl Echevarria
Echevarria Travel
www.echevarriatravel.com
Echevarriatravelblog.com
631-456-5394
Reservations at echevarriatravel.com
Cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com

I don't know that there is one, but I think it is a marvelous idea, and
should be added to our many interest lists on nfb.net.