[Blindtlk] Has using Skype with JAWS changed recently?

Cheryl Echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 23 18:54:13 UTC 2014

Many blind people are using skype. I know I use it, and Carl Jacobsen who is
the President of the NY Affiliate uses it.

Many of us use it.

I am not that tech savy, but you can reach out to Carl and ask him.
Cheryl Echevarria, Vice President
National Federation of the Blind, Greater Long Island Chapter
A proud chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of New York State
631-236-5138
cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
"Live the Life You Want"

between blind people and our dreams. You can have the life you want;
blindness is not what holds you back.

Cheryl Echevarria is also the owner of Echevarria Travel
www.echevarriatravel.com; 631-456-5394 or reservations at echevarriatravel.com
and  has partnered with Braille Smith. www.braillesmith.com for all her
braille needs.  Gail Smith is the Secretary of the NFB of Alabama