[Blindtlk] This week on Eyes On Success: Getting the Most Out of Eyes On Success

blueskies11 at torpey.info blueskies11 at torpey.info
Wed Dec 24 22:30:56 UTC 2014

After this episode we’re ready to embark upon our fifth year of hosting and producing Eyes On Success.  We hope all of our listeners have enjoyed the show as much as we’ve enjoyed putting it together, meeting lots of interesting people, and sharing this with our listeners.  We already have some fun and informative shows lined up for 2015, and we hope you’ll enjoy them also.

Anyway, ending the year we have:

1452 Getting the Most Out of Eyes On Success (Dec. 24, 2014)
 With over 200 episodes in the archives, Eyes On Success is a valuable resource for learning about products and services for the visually impaired, as well as hearing motivational stories about visually impaired people who pursue rewarding careers and hobbies. This week you’ll learn how to explore this resource and also hear Sent from my iPhone