[Blindtlk] Cool news during Christmas

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Sat Dec 27 19:46:03 UTC 2014

That deserves a high five!   Way to go!

I've been traveling independently a long time and this is exactly what I
would have done to get to an unfamiliar place.  The process pretty much
stays the same, but it does get way less stressful as you gain experience.

Julie
Courage to Dare: A Blind Woman's Quest to Train her Own Guide Dog is now
available! Get the book here:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00QXZSMOC
Visit my new website on developing courage and living authentically:
http://www.falling-up.com