[Blindtlk] Cool news during Christmas

Judy Jones jtj1 at cableone.net
Sat Dec 27 21:41:30 UTC 2014

You are right, a mobility victory.  Sounds like you did all the right
things.  There is nothing to substitute for a good cane and skills to go
along with it.

One thing I have also done is taken notes on unfamiliar areas, so all I have
to do the next time is look at my notes and take off.

The beginning of many victories to come.