[Blindtlk] Cool news during Christmas

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Sun Dec 28 01:47:23 UTC 2014

Tom,

	The greatest gift you gave this Christmas was one you gave yourself.
You enhanced your confidence which will serve you very well in the long run
in your life as an independent blind guy! Keep stretching and daring to walk
the razor's edge to live the life you want!

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala