[Blindtlk] Buying Braille Music

Bonnie Lucas lucas.bonnie at gmail.com
Sat Feb 1 05:43:23 UTC 2014

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this, but there is a list of music transcribers on the MLS website. You can send a note to one of them or call if they have a phone number and when you get the music, the Print  copy that is, you can ask them to transcribe it for you and pay them for their services.

Sent from my iPhone