[Blindtlk] Entering The Stock Market

Michael bonsai1b at bellsouth.net
Wed Feb 5 04:55:53 UTC 2014

Hi Mark,
I have been an investor for forty years and use Fidelity.  They have three
ways of trading assets.  First, their website, Fidelity.com, is accessible
but a bit busy.  Second, they have a trading platform that is very easy to
use on the phone.  And third, you can call and have a representative do the
trade for you.  If I recall, the transaction costs are $15, $25, and $35
respectively for each of these methods.  I personally use the phone because
it is fast, easy, and relatively cheap.  I don't think there is a minimum
balance, but you can call 1-800- FIDELITY to ask questions and set up new
accounts.  I find Fidelity to be extremely helpful, and they will spend as
much time with you as you require.  I find them more useful than some full
service brokers I have used in the past.  If you have any questions I'd be
happy to answer what I can.

Michael