[Blindtlk] Any Dish Network Users out there?

Jim Portillo portillo.jim at gmail.com
Thu Feb 6 23:34:59 UTC 2014

Hi there,

I'd like to talk with any blind folks who have or use the Dish Network,
especially the newer remotes and systems called "the hopper."  I have it now
and find certain basic things OK but need to ask folks in this same
situation other questions.  Every time I call Dish, they can't seem to
understand that a blind person is calling and don't quite know how to best
answer my questions. <grin>

Oh, and if you use the iPhone app.even better!

Tell you what.  Why not write me off list so that we don't bombard this list
with a topic people might not be interested in, OK?

Thanks.

Jim