[Blindtlk] Visually Impaired/ Living in the middle?

Jasmine Kotsay jasmine.kotsay at gmail.com
Sun Feb 9 00:07:44 UTC 2014

Hi,
	I attendow a training program.  I'm totally blind, so I
don't know what it's like to have any sight.  I enjoyed it, even
though I didn't get to learn all of the things I wanted to.  I
was only there for 4 months.  I did like it, though.  I think you
should definitely learn Braille, because it will help you a lot.
It will take a lot of strain off of your eyes, and it will help
you to label things if you need to.