[Blindtlk] Frank Senior: Access Quest hosts the 2014 blind and visuallyimpaired social event in Winter Haven, Florida

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 9 16:16:24 UTC 2014

Don't know where you are looking, but I booked my southwest airlines 2 weeks ago, I paid $840 non-stop round trip for me and hubby. They were running out of non-stops.
You will never get $69 flights for July 4th week.

Disabled Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 of NY StateOffering the Best in Meaningful Travel Experiences for Everyone!Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerwww.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations at echevarriatravel.com

Sign up for our e-newsletter by e-mailing us you first and last name, and e-mail address to reservations at echevarriatravel.com, let us know if you want just text or pictures in your e-mail.
Echevarria Travel has partnered with Braille Smith. www.braillesmith.com for all her braille needs.  Gail Smith is the Secretary of the NFB of Alabama