[Blindtlk] Questions

Mark H mark.h1956 at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 9 20:12:06 UTC 2014

Does anyone experience Seasonal Affective Disorder during any part of the year?  If so, have you used a sunlamp, with what results? I was diagnosed with it many years ago but have not  experienced it again until this winter.  Would be interested to hear of any one's experience either on list or off list.
In the same connection I read in the MONITOR in January about the Non 24 Hour Disorder and the the research that the Vanda Pharmaceuticalss are doing.  Would be interested if any one can shed light on this area. Thank you in advance.

Cordially,

Mark Harris