[Blindtlk] Visually Impaired/ Living in the middle?

Nicholas robertson.nicholas at outlook.com
Mon Feb 10 00:46:41 UTC 2014

Training is a great idea! I refer to myself as blind, but am considered a high partial by some. Training taught me invaluable alternative techniques to make me a more comfortable person. That is not to say I do not feel "in the middle" anymore. That being said, I am way more comfortable. That is worth a lot.

Nicholas S. Robertson
Sent from my iPhone