[Blindtlk] an awkward experience

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Tue Feb 11 01:18:41 UTC 2014

Ericka:

Who said anything about fighting?

But you're right that the blind don't always know about what the sighted do
and take for granted and vice versa and sometimes both groups aren't
especially savvy viz. the partially-sighted.

This may sound gross but I remember a discussion last year on either this
list or NFB-Talk or NABS-L -- can't remember which -- in which it proved a
great revelation to many of the blind participants that after using the
facilities, sighted persons look at the TP before flushing. Obviously, that
never occurs to those of us who are blind. (huge grin)

Mike