[Blindtlk] Listen to your book player using Bluetooth! Podcast download!

Laz laz at talkingmp3players.com
Sat Feb 15 14:55:33 UTC 2014

hi,

Have you attempted to pair it with anything else? If it pairs with
your iPhone, then it should work with the Miccus Mini-jack TX.

Regards,

Laz

From: "Steve & Shannon Cook" <cookcafe at sc.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Blindtlk] Listen to your book player using Bluetooth!
        Podcast download!

Do you have a blue tooth transmitter I could use with my current blue tooth
headset?  I can only use my current blue tooth headset on my iPhone and Book
Sense XT.

Steve and Shannon Cook
Today I married my best friend.
The one that I laugh with, live for, love.
October 11, 2003

--
Talking MP3 Players with stereo FM radio, voice recording, and
expandible memory! Priced under $100, plus free shipping in the US!

Listen to our Introduction to Talking MP3 Players:
http://www.blind-geek-zone.net/an-introduction-to-talking-mp3-players/

See our current special:

Join our mailing list by sending a blank email with the word subscribe
as the subject to:
tmp-request at freelists.org

Email:  laz at talkingmp3players.com
Skype: lazmesa