[Blindtlk] FW: Accessible scanning apps

Kay Malmquist kay.malmquist at gmail.com
Sun Feb 16 05:41:43 UTC 2014

Some people like Prizmo, but I have found that Text Grabber is very good and
for me much more responsive.  There is a product called Standscann pro and
it works well for stabilizing the phone as you take a picture but we have
also found that you can use an old plastic milk crate to put the document in
and to rest the phone on and that works really well.  Not as portable but if
you are only using it at home it is not an issue.
Kay Malmquist
kay.malmquist at gmail.com