[Blindtlk] FW: Accessible soda machines

Ericka Short ericka.short at wi.rr.com
Mon Feb 17 01:14:12 UTC 2014

A beer sounds good right now.  Too bad it doesn't work well with seizure
meds.  Being in Wi it doesn't feel right to walk up to the bar and say "I'll
have an O'Doul's Amber".

I know what you mean about the  care of the touch screen machines.  Burger
King staff didn't agree that day.  I was in there at 2 pm and the machine
had gone down three times before I got there. This was about two weeks ago.
I don't know if they've fixed the problems or scrapped it for the old
machines.

What can NFB do about the inaccessibility of them?

Ericka J. Short
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me". Philippians 4:13
"No hand is too small or too big to do good in this world." EJ. Short