[Blindtlk] Embosser Help Please...

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Mon Feb 17 20:14:28 UTC 2014

In general this kind of problem comes from a
couple  possible causes.  Make sure the paper is
loaded properly, and starting at the top of the
page when you start to emboss.  Secondly, most
people set the line length, and lines per page,
on the embosser itself for values larger than
what you actually want printed.  Then they allow
the translation software to handle line breaks
and page breaks.  This way you don't have the
translation software, and the embosser fighting
over where page breaks go.  Finally, there could
be a problem with the embosser, call your dealer.

Dave