[Blindtlk] New IPhone

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sun Jan 5 03:16:17 UTC 2014

I know the feeling.  Back in the 70's, when I
still drank, I woke up one morning grogily
remembering that I had ordered the Ginsu
knives.  I still have one or two that came in the set.

You will get it, although it will be frustrating
at times.  I got the most from the materials from National Braille Press.

Dave

p.s.  The closest list we have is electronics-talk

to join.

Dave