[Blindtlk] New IPhone

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sun Jan 5 22:31:59 UTC 2014

Yes, I remember that article. I believe it was in early or mid 2011. It should still be on the NFB Web site.

Mark, to answer your question about lists, there are many lists out there for blind iPhone users, though none of them are on NFB-Net. The best one I have found is Accessible-iOS. You can subscribe to this list by sending an email with the subject Subscribe to accessible-ios-request at freelists.org. There is also www.applevis.com, which is a wonderful Web site filled with information for the blind iOS user.

Hope this helps,

Chris