[Blindtlk] Does this work?

Ericka Short ericka.short at wi.rr.com
Mon Jan 6 09:39:43 UTC 2014

I’m glad you brought this up.  I've seen the commercial several times and
almost bought it.  My dad did check into the Neat Desk for me  by reading on
consumer reports and  talking to people he found out who had tried them.
The purchasers didn't find the program as great in reality compared to what
the commercial promised.  Sure wish I did work out great. I love the
concept!

I’m freezing so I'm on my way to bed

Ericka J. Short
262-697-0510

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me". Philippians 4:13

"No hand is too small or too big to do good in this world." EJ. Short