[Blindtlk] My Apology

Mark Tardif markspark at roadrunner.com
Fri Jan 10 19:06:05 UTC 2014

Did you mean January 13?  January 16 is a Thursday.  Also, I have decided to
not go with the iPhone at this time.  I do like my old Haven phone, but I
have ordered materials from National Braille Press, which I probably have
done in the first place before trying to dive into the iPhone.  So when I
learn a little more, I might try it again, but first I will look at Braille
material on the iPhone.

Mark Tardif
Nuclear arms will not hold you.