[Blindtlk] New NBC Show is about a Graduate from GuideDog Foundation

Ericka Short ericka.short at wi.rr.com
Fri Jan 17 22:47:06 UTC 2014

I totally agree Chris.  They need blind writers, not necessarily actors.
What is the name of that show?  I want to see it.  There's a show about a
hearing impaired detective who has a service dog but storylines are kind of
kind of lame.  Sue something, private eye.   I've only seen it on the BYU
channel which we don't get anymore.  Uverse was just too expensive.

Ericka J. Short
262-697-0510

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me". Philippians 4:13

"No hand is too small or too big to do good in this world." EJ. Short