[Blindtlk] New NBC Show is about a Graduate fromGuideDog Foundation

National Association of Guide Dog Users blind411 at verizon.net
Sat Jan 18 15:55:22 UTC 2014

Gary,
	With all due respect, I have played sighted characters in stage
plays, such as Bob Cratchit in A Christmas Carol and Mr. Bumble in Oliver!
Among others. Stage blocking generally does not require eye contact, as one
is playing to the audience, and recorded programs can use camera angles to
give the appearance of such eye contact. In fact, some camera takes do not
even have another person present when shot!

Fraternally yours,
Marion