[Blindtlk] Electronic mobility aids

Alyssa alyssahenson95 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 23:54:35 UTC 2014

Hello list. I have some sad news regarding my guide dog. My hand is injured because of something she caused and as a result she must go back for evaluation. This means I'm back to the cane. I'm finding some difficulties navigating my college campus. I keep bumping into people and upper body obstacles. So I started researching some of the newer devices which can be used with a cane such as the Ambutech glasses other similar products. Have any of you tried any Of these devices? What are your opinions on them or experiences with them? Thanks much!
Alyssa

Sent from my iPhone