[Blindtlk] NFB in canes and travel

Judy Jones jtj1 at cableone.net
Thu Jan 23 02:06:42 UTC 2014

I remember those "Rainshine" tips, in fact, I still have some, and they fit
the NFB telescopic cane.  Right now, that is my cane of choice and has been
for years, although I have used the folding variety.  Seems like I  used
both types throughout my college career years ago.

Back in the 70s, I used to buy the telescopic cane from the Rainshine
Umbrella Company.  It was a small mom-pop business out of Kansas, and I
still have their address on an old file card.