[Blindtlk] Anyone using Nexus 4 from Odin

Judy Jones jtj1 at cableone.net
Tue Jan 28 04:14:01 UTC 2014

I'm an Android user, and I understand the Nexis 4 is outstanding.  I'm not
familiar with the provider, but try subscribing to the Android list.  I
think it is tb-android+subscribe at googlegroups.com.  I am with AT&T and they
are great to work with.  Android used to be thought of as not for beginners,
but that is no longer true, as they have made great strides in the past
couple years, and offer accessible and user-friendly devices.