[Blindtlk] Hadley and other online Braille resources

Ericka Short ericka.short at wi.rr.com
Fri Jan 31 00:29:15 UTC 2014

Indeed Hadley teaches braille to all countries and there are teachers there
that do speak Spanish.  There are also parent classes that can teach them
how to encourage the preschooler things.  There's a full family education
curriculum   besides the GED and adult ed classes.  They even offer training
for teachers for a small fee.   If the family has computer access, there is
a lot Hadley offers, including Webinars on all sorts of things .  The
seminars are archived so if yo miss something you can just go back and
listen/read the transcription later.

Hope this helps the family in Guatemala and I applaud them for goin g
against the gran.

Ericka J. Short
262-697-0510

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me". Philippians 4:13

"No hand is too small or too big to do good in this world." EJ. Short