[Blindtlk] question about outlook

Humberto humbertoa5369 at netzero.net
Thu Jul 17 03:19:56 UTC 2014

First, which version of Microsoft outlook are you using?
I know in Outlook 2010, there is a treeView called the "Navigation Pane." It
is accessible by pressing Shift+tab when you are in the message list. If it
is not enabled, you can press Alt+f1 to re-enable it.
in this tree view, you will find all of your mailbox folders and inboxes.
You will find that they are categorized accordingly for all of your outlook
profiles that you have setup. For example if you use gmail as your primary
email account and you have some other account from other email provider like
at work, you will see the accounts at an upper level, which they are
collapsed and you need to press the right arrow to expand them. once you
expand one of these groups, assuming you have multiple accounts, you will
see your inbox, sent items, ETC. for each account.