[Blindtlk] Apple TV alternatives

Ray Foret Jr rforet7706 at comcast.net
Sun Jul 27 07:14:02 UTC 2014

Doesn't the Apple TV box allow connection via fiber optic digital output as well as HDMI?  I thought I understood that it supported the RCA outputs also.

IF not, your friend will require a converter.  There is no alternative box at this time.

Sincerely,
the Constantly Barefooted Ray, Still a very happy Mac and iphone user!
Sent from my Mac, the only computer with full accessibility for the blind built-in!