[Blindtlk] question about music

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sun Jul 27 12:29:46 UTC 2014

Jasmine,

I don't know what song(s) you are looking for, so I can only suggest that
you do a Google search for the title of the song followed by "instrumental
track." This should point you to a Web site from which you can download the
MP3 of the instrumental. As for creating an instrumental track, the Garage
Band app works very well for this if you have an iOS device or a Mac.

Chris