[Blindtlk] Master's degree advice

Aaron Allen aaron.allen at comcast.net
Sun Jul 27 18:31:44 UTC 2014

Hello!

I struggled through traditional classes at a local university and dropped
out due to frustration.

I took a chance with an online program through DeVry University and can only
say it was the best experience I have encountered.

DeVry University offers BA, BS, MS, and MBA degrees through DeVry Online or
Keller School of Business.

The staff are knowledgeable about screen reading technology.  In Addition,
they provide transcripts for any materials you may have difficulty
accessing.  This refers to videos or lectures that may have some pictures or
other animation.

The platform itself is very screen reader friendly and the books and other
reading materials are provided through E-book content.

Good luck!