[Blindtlk] OT: How can I find Unread messages?

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Tue Jul 29 11:14:45 UTC 2014

                As the subject line states, this is off-topic as it does not
relate to blindness; however, I thought someone here may have the answer for
me. When I used outlook Express, there was a keystroke that took me to
unread messages (Ctrl-U). Now I am using Outlook and have not been able to
find a similar keystroke. I have several unread messages in my in box and am
unable to find them. Is there a similar keystroke to go to unread messages
in Outlook? Any help is appreciated!

Marion Gwizdala