[Blindtlk] phoenix talking scale

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Wed Jul 30 15:24:32 UTC 2014

Rebecca,
	I have a talking scale, as well, but am not sure of the brand. I
know that it weighs my wife correctly; however, she weighs significantly
less than I. When I get on it, I was pretty excited, since it told me I lost
30 pounds in about a week! I checked out the Toledo scale at one of our
supermarkets and went into a depression, but even that didn't cause me to
lose weight! (grin) I guess the bottom line is that I don't know where to
get it repaired. It was a gift and we have had it for about ten years, so I
guess it has served me well. I found a talking scale on WalMart.com, but
haven't purchase a new one yet. Not sure if I want to! (smile)

Marion