[Blindtlk] Preparing a computer for selling

Ericka Short ericka.short at wi.rr.com
Mon Jun 9 23:46:56 UTC 2014

If you know someone who has access to free updated software take advantage.
My ex husband just downloaded Office 2013 on my computer over the weekend
after he fixed my speech issues.  He works at the local technical college
and is also a student.  They were giving each person five copies free of
charge and I was a lucky recipient.

Ericka J. Short
262-697-0510

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me". Philippians 4:13

"No hand is too small or too big to do good in this world." EJ. Short