[Blindtlk] Quick introduction and a question for pet owners

Hyde, David W. (ESC) david.hyde at wcbvi.k12.wi.us
Wed Jun 11 16:26:02 UTC 2014

Hi there. I've had cats over the years. What you may want to do is talk to the manager of the shelter. I'm trying to think of a nice way to pose this question to a shelter, and I am unable to do so. Do they honestly think it is better to kill an animal than to have it fostered by (gasp) one of us? If so, your shelter has bigger problems than placing animals. Of course, you have to decide if doing business with them is worth the problem. I am, however, sorry for the cat being caught in the middle.