[Blindtlk] Quick introduction and a question for pet owners

Serena Nickell scnickell1980 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 19:17:59 UTC 2014

I am the owner of two cats, one who thinks she's a little escape artist at times.  She only tries to get out if the door is held open too long and even then if the door gets shut she makes a lot of noise in protest to come back in.  I used to have collars with bells on them so I could tell them apart until my Nightlight got caught in the blinds and almost hung herself.  I guess that's rare but it freaked me out so I took both their collars off.  I have hard wood floors so I'm able to hear most of what they're doing.  My Tiggerous, the escape artist, is extremely vocal so as long as I'm paying attention I can usually tell what they need.
Good luck with the shelter.  I hope this helps.
Serena

Sent from my iPhone